Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a questionable person doing fashionable things.

A little lift from my depressing last post. I'm watching the first season of Saturday Night Live. It's awesome. Some old school humor, right here. My cat is sleeping on my couch, looking pathetic. I'm working on large-scale, mucho hush-hush intartubz projects. I spent today working at Canyon Village, fixin' problems.

I think I want to play Mass Effect. I made the mistake of starting a new game the day before Pokemon Diamond got here. Luckily for ME, Greg is being lazy and not getting online.

The downside is that my computer is still being "repaired." I'm more than a little upset about this, even though I understand the circumstances. It's that...I turned it in 2 months ago today. That's extreme and really, really pissing me off.

Oh well. I gots a lots of stuffs in my head that ain't coming out here, so fare thee well.

Oh, yeah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDgkcx9ric

No comments: