Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A place called home

I'm back home again, after a short, painful stint in Colorado and a long, yet fun, thirteen hour drive to Yellowstone today. I'm pretty whooped, but have to get something off my chest a little bit (but I promise to tone it down considerably from the first iteration I attempt to write):

I wish you didn't make me feel so goddamned nice. Seriously. What the hell are you trying to pull? You know things about me that I haven't even thought about in over a decade and you didn't even have to pry. I ain't like that, sweetheart. Now there's very little I miss about the big O, but I'm saddened to say that you're one of those select things.

--

... Okay, so that's probably going to come back and bite me in the ass. Whatevs, I'm not rightly caring so much at the moment. That, and I'm still attempting to get a normal internet connection (fighting with my sister already for our Verizon aircard) and adjusting back to being amongst the mountains.

Also, I'm a bit amazed at the higher-than-normal levels of synchronicity that have been around me recently. Seriously. Once, okay, chalk that up to bizarre coincidence. Twice? It could happen. Thrice? Getting weird. Four times? Fuck. That. Shit.

No comments: